Monday 1 April 2013

The Forest By Nikisha

I was walking home alone from late from school, to catch up with my sister I took a short cut. Suddenly, I stepped in to a deadly forest that I'd never been in before. Sunlight filtered through the autumn leaves, I started to walk up the scary stone staircase. No one was there but me, its quiet leaves rustling in the breeze and trees leaning towards me, I was shaking like a mouse I quickly climbed the stairs like a lightening bolt to get out of this scary forest as fast as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - once again Nikisha you have painted a picture in my mind. You are certainly getting the idea of using WOW words and including figurative language in your writing. I would now like to see you starting to add speech into your work.

    ReplyDelete