Thursday 4 April 2013

Felix, by Asha

-->

There he was, Felix, my orange cat, walking towars me knowing what was going to occur as son as he hoped onto the delightful and cozy sofa. But he didn’t jump onto the couch, instead he just lay on the mat deeply staring into my eyes. There was something mysterious about this cat. He finally cameo to the sofa and onto my lap, then I noticed something was really smelly, It was him, Felix. I decided to give him a bath. As soon as I entered the bathroom wit Felix in my hands, I approached to the sink, where I was going to clean him. Then I realised, as I turned the water on, that the soaps had been separated one from another. As I turned to put them back toghether I noticed Felix was gone.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - you left the reader wondering where did Felix go? A good way to finish a piece of writing. I would like you to go back and proof read and edit this carefully.

    ReplyDelete