Thursday 4 April 2013

The Forest, Jaimee

As I climbed down the creepy set of stairs, I listened intently to see if I could hear the wind whispering the words of help from the missing souls that have ventured into the forest and have never returned. As soon as I reached the bottom of the slippery set of stairs, I looked around to see if there was a way through the dark forest without leaving the track and saw another slope with stairs going up it. As I started climbing up them I heard something, SNAP!!, I turned quickly to see a dark figure staring at me.large 4204913417 Week#22

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - my heart was pounding as I was reading this, you certainly painted a picture and built up tension with you choice of words. You left the reader wondering what would happen next.

    ReplyDelete