Monday 1 April 2013

A Strange Noise- By Fenella


I looked outside my huge window into the musty night. I could just make out a small and slim figure in the forest just in front of my room. Then, all went quite. SPLASH! Something fell into the giant bird bath, I sprinted to mum who was watching TV and reading a book. “Mum, did you hear that noise?” I asked, “Yes dear, it might have just been the dog”, she replied eyes still on her book. That night, as I lay asleep in bed, I heard a loud creek on the staircase, a soaked orange cat appeared beside me.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - I like how you are trying to use WOW words in your writing and including dialogue. I would now like to see you use a new line every time someone new talks, just like in a novel. Have a look in the book you are reading at the moment to see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete