Monday 1 April 2013

Mrs Fraser - reminders

I am really enjoying reading what you have been writing.  Just a couple of reminders, read through the instructions again.  Remember to underline the words that you have been asked to use.  100 words should not be one sentence, read through your work again and edit it with care.  Have you included an adverb, adjective, simile or metaphor, onomatopoeia plus the other language features you have used in class?
You can also give each other feedback, just like we did in class. You must put your name on your writing, other wise I have no idea who has written what.  Also if you are reading "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" for your reading log can you let me know please as I have it saved to my laptop but I am unsure who it belongs too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Fraser,
    I was reading Diary of a wimpy Kid.
    Thanks Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayden. Great to see you reading my comments.

    ReplyDelete