Thursday 4 April 2013

Rain,baden

It was raining as I was waiting for a taxi. The cold wet rain kept me from falling alseep. As I buttoned up my soaking coat I saw a yellow car driving round a corner with letters saying  taxi on the roof of the vehicle.  '' Taxi!" I shouted to the driver.  It looked like it was going to pass me but the automobile suddenly stopped in its tracks.  The window facing me slid down and a tough looking man told me to get in.  As I got into the car I hummed to myself quietly.

2 comments:

  1. I like this piece of writing. You left the reader wondering at the end, where were you going? what were you humming? Certainly got me thinking. I would like to see you use a new line when someone speaks - check out a novel to see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was by Mrs Fraser

    ReplyDelete