Thursday 4 April 2013

Dinner, Jaimee

I'm cooking dinner, my sister is upstairs having a bubble bath, my mysterious orange cat is asleep on the fire place, and my mum is in the lounge watching soaps on T.V, wow not mentioning my dad is weird, my parents separated last year and it still feels confusing like when I'm doing long division. Anyway I'm cooking dinner for the first time at my mum's new house the kitchen feels too small, and the bench feels too big but cooking is the one thing I'm good at, CLANG!! OOPS I just dropped the new pasta pot on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - I like your comment about long division, it made me smile. Again you choice of "clang" is perfect here. I would really like to see you work on your sentences. Try to make them shorter as it builds more tension.

    ReplyDelete