Sunday 7 April 2013

Baden

The cat

I was separated from my mum.  I heard a mysterious sound in the hallway.  '' should I,'' I said to myself as I slowly walk to the door.  Then suddenly a bright orange male cat sped past me.  "It was just the cat," I said to myself but as I came back I saw my cat heading towards the bath.  "No!" I shouted to the orange furry cat but it was too late.  Splash! The cat went in the warm soapy water.  Then I hear the most horrible sound a cat could ever make, like a lion just about  to kill me.    

1 comment:

  1. You have used some good descriptive language here. I like how you have thought about all the work we have done in class about figurative language.
    I would now like to see you use a new line when using dialogue. Have a look in a novel and you will see the author uses a new line whenever someone talks. By the way, who is this? There is no name on it :)

    ReplyDelete