Wednesday 3 April 2013

BOOM!!!! by logan

One time I was driving to work.When I was driving along there was traffic.That always happened when I always drive to work.But this day I just noticed something suspicious  but it was just my mind.It usually took half an hour to get out of the noisy traffic.When I was out of the traffic I could drive peacefully.Then I stopped because of the traffic.When I saw the car behind me the person didn't look on the road.A couple seconds later BOOM.It suddenly crashed into me!!!I was totally suddenly about it happening.

2 comments:

  1. That happened to me once !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Fraser - I like how you used onomatopoeia to describe how the car crashed into you. I would like to see you add more WOW words to your writing to maintain the reader's interest.

    ReplyDelete