Monday 1 April 2013

By Pyper


I was abandoned on the side of a mysterious forest . the leafs were orange, brown and gold it was still midday all I have left is my poor little cat milo . As I was thinking Milo leapt into the bush desperate to find him I lunged in after him twigs scrapped and stabbed on my arms and legs thinking of milo a crept slowly through the bush a warm breeze floated past me maybe someone is camping here they might help me find Milo a jumped over the hill not to find a campsite but a ginormous bath.    

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - have a look at my comments on your other two pieces of work and see if you can change some things on here to make it more interesting for the reader. It is mainly sentences you need to work on, as you are using good language.

    ReplyDelete