Monday 1 April 2013

the terror sloth by callum


 

The car suddenly stopped. I screamed a zombie sloth banged on my window it was a green bony sloth. It had popping out eyes and a squashed down face but still I was terrified of it. I started to open and close my door. I screamed again because my door wasn’t working but then I realised my door was locked. So I unlocked it and hit the sloth it flew about 6ft back and then I tried to run away. It tackled and as soon as I hit the ground I woke up on my bedroom floor…

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing story, scary sloth! from Joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Fraser - scary nightmare Callum. You are certainly trying to use some descriptive words here. Can you back and add a metaphor or simile? How did you start to open your door, slowly, cautiously, quickly? Using adverbs to describe how you open something will make your writing more interesting for the reader.

    ReplyDelete