Friday 5 April 2013

The Lollipop Staircase by phoebe

All of a sudden there was a staircase in the middle of my house!! It was formed by lollipops and candy I was absolutely amazed I thought to myself should I explore this wonderful staircase by myself or should I get my mum and sisters?? Oh well I guess I will share so then I went to get my sisters then my mum then brought them to the stairs I said to them ''look its a staircase made out of lollipops and candy'' and then they said ''no its a gross.... foresty staircase with vines and branches but....but....but!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your description of the staircasse "vines and branches". You have used some WOW words here too. I would now like to see you include a metaphor or simile in your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mrs fraser i dont know where to put it i might accidentally go over the one hundred words so???

      Delete