Tuesday 2 April 2013

The mysterious path by Joel

I was walking down the long twisted path.

“This is weird” I whispered to myself.

The path went forever.  Literally.  It just didn’t stop.  Suddenly, I was at a tall peak that was crashing into the sea.  Wait a second.  I can see my brother.  He is holding a scary teddy bear.

“I’ll save you!” I shouted.

Bad decision.  I fell into the dark ocean.  THUD!  Ouch.  I woke up and hit my head on my bunk bed.  I was sweating.  I could hear my brother cursing me from the top bunk.

“Just a dream”, I repeated to myself excitedly.

3 comments:

  1. i love how descriptive your language was. really good story!i got a great picture in my head :)
    from georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Fraser
    I really like the way you have used onomatopoeia in your writing and how you have used a new line every time someone talks. I also like the way you have never used the word "said". I would now like to see you add a metaphor or simile to this piece of writing while still using 100 words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile, as I think we've all had those kinds of dreams. :-)

    ReplyDelete