Thursday 4 April 2013


by georgia





I shivered as I walked down the isolated road in the middle of nowhere. I walked barefoot and the sharp gravel was making my feet bleed. I didn’t know where I was going, the darkness engulfed everything. Crunch! It was the sound of gravel under car tyres. I would know that sound anywhere. I looked back, but it was pointless as I could see nothing but blackness. Then suddenly there was a blur of lights as a bright red car whizzed down the road.  The car suddenly stopped, the window rolled down, and a deep voice said ‘get in’.
‘NOW!!!’

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - with your choice of words you are able to paint pictures in the readers mind and leave them wondering what is going to happen next. You next step is to use a new line whenever someone speaks. Have a look in a novel to see how the author sets out dialogue.

    ReplyDelete