Wednesday 3 April 2013

Jayden. The beautiful beach!

The car suddenly stopped at the beach.  I am here with my friends today, and it is as hot as an oven. The waves bring a clear sound of thunderous crashing to my ear, there is a clean break and good conditions for surfing. The sky has not one cloud, and it looks like someone has painted over the white fluffy clouds with blue paint.  All of the surfers out there are in luck; the waves are perfect for surfing. The surfers look like ants compared to the waves. I look around and see the beautiful sight of Karekare rock.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your story, it makes me want to learn to surf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Fraser
    I really like your description of Karekare beach. I particularly like the way you described the sound of the waves.

    ReplyDelete