Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Majestic sight By Tamsyn


Morning is the only way to unearth the beauty of this enchanted forest. Now, as I’m standing on these slate wooden steps, ascending to the top of our glorious world I ponder, how this could possibly be real? Rays of blissful sunlight stream down through strong, magnificent arching trees.  A towering sycamore tree, with leaves of a fresh, healthy green, bows down to greet me. The earthy smell of composting leaves wafts through my nostrils and the merry trees burst with life, when mixtures of native birds land on smooth branches of the grand trees.

This forest contains hidden secrets.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastically, descriptive opening paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Fraser - Wow Tamsyn what a glorious piece of writing - I thought I was there. I like the way you have used personification. A very powerful text.

    ReplyDelete