Thursday 4 April 2013

stopped by cate




My bronzed arm hung out the of the open window of the car as we drove along the bumpy road in Darwin Australia.  My favourite Taylor swift song was pumping through my head phones as I nodded to the beat.  The black leather seat of our car was hot beneath me and was burning my legs as we drove. I turned my head to look at my dad driving the car, a look of sheer concentration on his face as negotiated the sharp corners and avoided animals suddenly running across the road as we drove along. And then we stopped...

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Cate I liked the way you used wow words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Fraser - I like the way you have left the reader wondering why you have stopped. You have certainly painted a picture in my mind. I like the WOW words you have used.

    ReplyDelete