Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Serene Sea By Eden Paulsen
I am sitting here on the beach with its creamy white sand and crystal blue water. We came here on a boat, but we call it a "car" because  we are always driving in it. Wow! " suddenly" I've got the urge to go swimming . SPLASH! I've just dived into "the" deep, blue warm water.The ocean is such a magical place  it  is full of life.It's multi colour fish makes it so serene. The different fish swim around crazily like bees buzzing in a bee hive, while like birds , a sailor tweeted his chants cheerfully. AAAAAhhhRRR!! I've just seen a Shark Fin.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - I really like the figurative language you have used here Eden. Great WOW words. I am unsure why you have put some of the words into speech marks though?

    ReplyDelete