Wednesday 3 April 2013

Lost By Tyron


I am in Darwin northern Territory of Australia I am on a deserted road and there are kangaroos every where I wonder where am I? I walk clueless of where I am going. The sun is setting I am starving I decide to sleep here I can’t believe that I am sleeping on dusty sand. The next morning I wake up effortlessly. I am walking along starving and muttering to my self keep on walking don’t stop then I see a car racing towards me, The car suddenly stops right in front of me and takes me home.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - I like how you are trying to include WOW words in your writing eg "deserted, muttering". I would now like to see you make some of your sentences shorter as this builds tension eg "...is setting, I am starving. I decide to ...

    ReplyDelete