Thursday 4 April 2013

The Kingdom By Fenella


When I was younger my mum used to tell me these stories about an enchanted kingdom. I loved these stories and would always dream of being there. Years later I have learned more about this amazing place and decided that I would find the kingdom. But it would be hard to find ‘The Stairways of Fate’. Going through the tough terrains and harsh conditions I saw before my bloodshot eyes one stairway which led to the kingdom, the other to being lost for eternity. I was so ecstatic, yet trembling with fear. I took a careful step to the left.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder where the left staircase will take you? You certainly left the reader wondering. You have used some excellent words eg "harsh, ecstatic, terrains". Keep up the great effort Fenella. I would now like to see you add a simile or metaphor to your work. - Mrs Fraser

    ReplyDelete