Thursday 4 April 2013

Jayden.O. The mysterious walk, don don daaaaaaaaahhhhhhh


It was windy and cold, the track looked mysterious.  My friend and I put on our jackets and sat on the cold damp forest floor, listening eagerly to the tramping instructor. The birds were chirping as loud as a motor bike revving at the start of a race.   The orange cat was stalking them waiting patiently in the long grass. 20 minutes into our walk the rest of the class were tired and separated  into groups to have lunch and a bath in the stream.  The wilderness out here in otago has a weird and eerie feeling to it . Crash!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your work Jayden. You include plenty of interesting words. You left me wondering what happened at the end, what caused the crash? I particularly like how you described how you were listening. The only thing I can think of you to change is add a capital O to Otago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cate-thats a really cool story jayden I liked how it left you hanging!

    ReplyDelete