Tuesday 2 April 2013



By Georgia
‘Hello’, I murmured,
‘Is anyone there’? Creak! I slowly pushed the old wooden door and walked into the mysterious abandoned house. Aaah! I screamed as I felt something run past my legs. I looked down and saw a skinny orange cat go past me. I walked into a large room and screamed as several bats separated from the roof and came at me. I screamed, tripped and fell into an old rusty bath. I got up to leave, when I heard the door lock .From the outside. I was trapped. I sat down and started to sob loudly.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Fraser
    I really like the way you have started this Georgia. You have used some WOW words that have helped paint a picture in my mind, I was worried when I read you were trapped inside. I would now like you to see if you can use another word rather than screamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this made me feel like I was there - Scary

    ReplyDelete