Tuesday 26 March 2013

the scream by cate


Trees curled over trying to grab me as I ran past them and ascended the long ancient stair case.   Fluorescent green moss covered what used to be ground and bushes of small multi coloured leaves stretched as far as I could see. My aching feet were slipping on the damp steps as I ran but I couldn’t stop now, not with them chasing me. As I stopped to rest puffing franticly I looked around, this somewhat beautiful park was completely deserted and so quiet you could hear a pin drop a mile away. But could you hear a girl scream?

3 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting piece of writing. You have used some great WOW words. You certainly painted a picture in my mind with your choice of words. Keep up the excellent effort with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good descriptive words and good figurtive language and good hard work you painted a pitcure in my mind from josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I really like the words you used. From jay

    ReplyDelete