Saturday 30 March 2013

Day dream by Matthew

Boom ! As my heart separated like a earthquake while I got chase by thousand of orange cats I look back  but  Its like smileling at me like the joker suddenly I ran up the steps  with a mysterious monkey and found a Forrest and I quietly stood slowly and slowly the monkey glide across the tree on to the other Side I found more steps but they look old but it as not been use in years I finally got to the top and saw the orange cat lying in the bath while I was just hiding from it meow ! With his big voice and it found us smiling like the joker again.TO BE CONTINUE....

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - I like how you have started off with onomatopoeia and included a metaphor straight away.
    You have 117 words, can you go back and edit some words out and check your spelling carefully. You might also want to add some full stops - that is one long sentence.

    ReplyDelete