Wednesday 27 March 2013

The mysterious orange cat by Callum

One day I saw this mysterious orange cat, it was a fat cat it was a very fat cat. One pathetic old day I followed this cat it lived under a bath in an abandoned house. The grass was hard to walk through because it went up to my chin. The cat had made a walk way so I tried to follow its path through the grass. The house was separated into two half it looked like it had been cut in half by a humongous axe. When I reached the house I heard this petrifying scream TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - exactly 100 words, excellent. I like some of the WOW words you have used. Can you go through it again and see if you could add a simile or metaphor or even an adverb to describe how to tried to follow the path?

    ReplyDelete