Tuesday 26 March 2013

Jayden O - The mysterious stairway. Story number 2.


I find myself looking up at an almost endless flight of stairs, the stairs were old and looked as if they had never been used.

The stairs had a thick layer of  green slime coating them,  the rot had set deep and they were littered with holes.

As I head back I watch all of the crisp honey golden leaves as they flutter down like a butterfly and land on the moist crumbly soil.   But then! Something wakes me up from my graceful day dream, I hear a rustle in the bushes shhh shhh, rustle rustle.

Roarrrrrrrr!  Aaaaaaaaaaa.  I run.

large 4204913417 Week#22

3 comments:

  1. Awesome effort Jayden. One hundred words exactly. I like the words you have used - you certainly helped paint a picture in my mind. I particularly like the line "flutter down like a butterfly" great simile. I wonder what was in the bushes???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah jayden I agree with ms fraser I liked the simile you used in your paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way the comment above was writen by shaurya

    ReplyDelete