Wednesday 27 March 2013

The strange cat by logan.

I was taking a nice hot bath but I heard a noise. It was like MEEEWWWW. I was like a mysterious ghost finding its way out. So I went out of the bath put my clothes on and started to search for it. I was scared to death.I found out that the books were separated with the other books. As I creped  slowly I heard the noise again MEEEEEWWW but louder. As I kept walking it grew louder. When I reached the noise I realise that it was It was a fat orange cat dying to catch a mouse.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - just short of 100 words, can you add a few more to make it 100? I like how you described how you crept, adding the adverb gives it more description. I would like to see you add a few more WOW words and remember to have a space after a full stop before you start typing again.

    ReplyDelete