Tuesday 26 March 2013

The fat orange cat by jennifer



When I got up at 7 am on Saturday, I opened up the curtains and it looked like it was miserable. I decided that it might be a good idea to go and have a hot deep bubble bath. I separated the bubbles and slipped into water when I heard a mysterious noise coming from my bedroom. The house went silent, there it was again.  So I decided to go see what the noise was.  So I crept towards the strange sound and I looked into my bedroom. To my surprise it was a orange cat sitting on my bed. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Great effort Jen 100 words exactly. I like some of the adjectives you used. Could you go back and use a thesaurus to change some of the words to WOW words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture too - it goes well with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE JEN! THAT STORY WAS REALLY AWSOME- I LIKED HOW YOU WROTE THE FIRST SENTENCE, IT PAINTED A REALLY DETAILED PICTURE IN MY HEAD. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU COULD USE SOME ONEMATIPOEIA? I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL THAT WORD!!!
    FROM TAMSYN

    ReplyDelete