Tuesday 26 March 2013

My twin by Tamsyn


“I died in a bath,” said Salome, “I was in the foamy, bubble bath, bathing when a meow entered my ears. An orange tabby cat had snuck around the bathroom door. When I looked up in its eyes, I saw a mysterious, cloudy blue. Then I floated upwards and died.” Salome was my twin sister but she had sadly passed away. We were so close though that we couldn’t be separated. She came back to me. No one can see or hear her. “The tabby cat!” I exclaimed, “Could it be our new neighbour’s cat?”

1 comment:

  1. An interesting piece of writing Tamsyn. I would like you to read the comment I left you last night and see if you can do the same with this piece of writing. Remember to underline the words that I gave you. Read the homework sheet again please.

    ReplyDelete