Wednesday 27 March 2013

The mysterious noise


As I walked up the stairs my heart was thumping as if there was a shattering earthquake 
everywhere.One step after the other I was walking silently like a ninja Splashthe MYSTERIOUS sound was repeating itself like a tape which was stuck .I got closer and the sound got louder. A strange figure appeared from the BATH , I noticed orange marks everywhere and as I got closer the marks started to SEPARATE. I was scared so I brought my CAT with me,to investigate.I was shocked to see nothing and as I blinked my eyes everything disappeared. Suddenly I screamed, help out loud.
By Shaurya

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Fraser - you certainly have used some good WOW words here Shaurya. I like how you describe taking one step after another. I have taken the underlining off as I found it difficult to read with it. I would like you to edit this again and put spaces in after full stops and commas.

    ReplyDelete